Saturday, May 18, 2013

Sunahama.

Today is the day Mama says we will hang out with Emmi at the beach.

Sunahama=beach and sand

"We go walk. I ready now." 
"Lulu, you are not dressed and you need some shoes. We will leave in a little while."
"I cook for you. Then, we go. Here, pan in the closet. I get it. Be ready in a while."


"K, ready to go. Okey dokey. Shoes on. Emmi's coming." We walk to Kitakurihama station and ride south, just like we did with Daddy. The beach from the Miurakaigan station is only a few blocks. Emmi and I want to walk. We were so still in the train, so our Mamas agree to it even though they know it will take four times as long to get there.

We find a spot on the beach and settle in. We look back and horses have appeared out of nowhere. They are waving, but I just watch from a distance. "Horses, big horses. Look, over there. I see horses with people! Ride them?"


The sand is readily available, but I choose to play with some garbage, the stroller, and a weird bouncy toy I found on the beach. The toy washed up in the water and Mama is concerned it is actually for adults, male adults. Miss Carlyn and Mama are laughing really heard. Adults are confusing. I laugh anyway.


Emmi and I play together for while. She buries my foot in the sand using her shoe and I think it's the funniest thing that happened all day! I like Emmi!


We wander down to the water and scope out the best spot to fill up our buckets. We forget what we are doing so we wander back up to our Mama's on the blanket. We do this a few times, until Emmi finally brings the buckets. 


Time to go home! "Stroller, STROLLER, I in it!!" Luckily, Emmi is good at sharing. We both ride in the stroller together. Maybe we should go to Washington, so I can have a stroller too. Maybe we should just hang out with Emmi and her stroller every day. New plan. I will ask about strollers every day until Mama understands my love of them. I will climb in every one I see and refuse to get out. In addition, I will be "helpful" and push the full strollers from behind. With hard work and determination, this should only take a week at most to get me my own stroller. My plan is foolproof.


"Bye Emmi! Stroller with us?"
"No, Kami Lou the stroller stays at Emmi's house."
"Bye stroller. Go to Emmi's house later. We go see it later?"
"Yes, Lou, let's go push the button on the elevator and go home."
"Buttons!! Button five! I running. I get buttons. I do it. Bye stroller."

No comments:

Post a Comment