Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Burabura.

Today is the day Mama and I just hang out. Today we have no agenda.

Burabura=hanging out in Japanese

Nap time is long today and I wake up very serious. Mama loves taking pictures when I'm calm and still. My smile comes out soon enough. I love the camera :)



I find Mama's hat and glasses on the table. They are not put away like usual. Before she sees what I'm doing, I have the hat on and glasses in my hand. Surprisingly, she asks if I want to wear them for a minute. "Hat on. Glasses here. Glasses in sun outside. No sun, here. I using them for a minute, you wait."


 Mama says we can go to the park. "PARK! Park! I walking? Okey dokey. Ready to go! I ready! Push the evador button maseff." We walk to the park with the short swings. I can do those myself. Japanese girls taught me to stand while I swing. "Push you, please?" Currently, I am sorting out the correct pronouns to choose in my sentences. My success rate is about 70%.


Daddy will be home soon, so it's time to go back home. "Daddy's coming on bus! Bus! I on it? Daddy on it! " Tacos for dinner. Mmm!

After dinner I want to get naked. "Naked! Shirt off, pants off, socks off. No, socks on. Diaper off! Naked!!! I running! Ride on leg? Daddy's leg. Hold on. Again?!" Down the hall I run full blast, I then jump on Daddy's leg. Leg rides!


"Up, please," I request. Mama lifts me up to snuggle. 
I say "Hi punkin Lu." 
"No, you say hi Mama," She corrects me. "I say hi pumpkin to you."
"Hi punkin!" I snuggle in her ear.
She laughs and plays along with my game until I'm done. 
Putting me down she asks me to pick up the laundry I left on the floor. I pick up my shirt and pants, then beg a cracker off Daddy. "Snack for bedtime. Cracker, no cheese, please." Daddy laughs as my requests get more particular. 


I run naked until we put pajamas on. "I naked. Pee on toilet. Use toilet paper? No pee pee this time. Big toilet, no pee pee. Oma pee pees, Daddy pee pees, Mama pee pees. No pee pee this time. Time for lotion? Lotion, here. I help you. Lotion on feet, please. Jama's on. Elephant jamas! Lights off. I help you! I do it. Help, please. Nigh-night Daddy. Love you." I wave bye bye as I snuggle into Mama. Sleep comes soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment