Sunday, May 26, 2013

Fuan zo.

Today I bring Juan in the bathtub.

Fuan zo= Juan the elephant


Last time Juan took a bath, I tore his eye off. I turn him to one side, "Juan sleeping now." Then I turn him to the other side, "Look, he awake. Sleeping, awake, sleeping, awake." I am so funny.

"Poo poo! I poo poo. Bath time, now? Diaper off. Poo poo bath! Here, I get a bag. Cupboard open, oh I get it. Bag and wipes. I ready. Poo poo bath!"


"Swimming bath or just the water running this time?"
"Just water on."
"K, make sure to use the soap."
"Soap on hands. I wash feet. THEN I wash soap off. No soap in eyes."
"Good idea, soap in your eyes hurts a lot. No soap in your eyes."
"Look, up there. Elephant! Juan the elephant in my bath with me?"
"I'll get him for you. Here."


Juan the elephant joins me the bath. He can make the water come out of his nose! I still can't get anything but boogers to come out of mine.



Fill him up and dump him out over and over and over. Mama asks if I am done in the bathtub and I almost always reply, "In a minute. Be right back." After I say it, I want her to go do a couple things and come back to check on me. She reminds me to wash my bottom. 
"Poo poo from anus," I correct her.
"Yes, you are right. You need to wash with soap, please. I'll help you when I come back."
"No, I do it now. I do it myself. Look, getting soap, now."
"Ok, I'll come back and check on you in a minute."
"Wash Juan's head. I wash Juan's tail. Ok, he is clean."


Juan gets water on the bathroom floor. Mama decides we are done in the bath. I try to bring Juan to have a snack with me, but he is still wet. Juan is contained until he is done drying.

I remember Juan just in time for bed. Mama says elephants don't sleep in a bed. They sleep in a cage. We have a box from peaches. Now, Juan lives in a peach box or in the bathtub until the next shower or bath. 


No comments:

Post a Comment