Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Yujin.

Today we go see our friends. Baby Beau comes too! "B-Beau, bus. I in it. Ride a bus."

Yujin=friends

We take the bus to the JR (Japan Rail) station. This train is different than the other train we always take. Mama Roo finds a train car with two floors. Out the window is everyone's feet. "I see it. Feet. More feet. Own seat. I sitting."


A lady comes by to check our tickets. "Tickets?" We flash our Pasmo, it doesn't work in this train car. Sad, these seats are comfy. 


Filing into the regular part of the train, the people already sitting stare at us. Yes, we are Americans, we don't know all the rules. Sorry. Mama wants to take a photo. I don't.


Mama keeps telling me I'm going to make a new friend today. Baby Sally will be there for dinner with us tonight. "B-Beau? Friends?" I'm already friends with Baby Beau. "More friends?" Two minutes in the door and we are friends enough to take off our pants. Baby Beau, Sally, and I have no pants. Now, it's party.


"Baby Hallys, baby Hallys." I can't get the 's' in the right spot. Mama says I miss my friend Hallie back home. I do. Baby Sally is nice. I show her and Beau how to climb things. The babies follow me around. They don't talk. Beau tackles me. I get away while whining. Mama asks if I want a brother like Beau. No comment. I nurse two of Sally's baby dolls. I eat lots of steak, potatoes, and salad. This place is nice.  

"Dinner, yummy. I all done. New diaper, please. I do it. I lay here. Pee pee from uretha. Baby wipes for vulva. All done. Ready to go. Pants on. I do it. Help, please. Shoes on. I buckle it. I did it! Mama, up please. Car! I in there. Ready to go."


1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness! Love the picture of the babies! Both Beau and Kami look stunned haha.
    Love that Kami is saying all the body parts!

    ReplyDelete