Sunday, April 14, 2013

Sukoshi zutsu soda-tsu.


Today I am growing up.

Sukoshi zutsu soda-tsu= growing up little by little.

My nap was good, Mama hasn't fixed my hair yet. "Vacomb!" During my sleep, Mama must have got it out. I am loving to vacuum any time it's available. "Ride, ride. I do it. I vacomb. Like this. Here." Most of the kitchen gets vacuumed.


We get dressed to go back outside. Mama says we will wait for Daddy to go to the market with us. He can carry more. I agree, this is a great plan. When we wait for Daddy Bear outside, it means I play on the animals and climb the ladder. "Water? Pay cow. I hold it. I drink it." Out of the blue, I spot my water bottle on the counter. I love this water bottle from Oma. "Open. I do it. Watch! It's open. I did it. Water bottle. I drinking it."


Mama is slowly but surely putting on her jacket and packing her purse. I decide to make a quick call to catch up. "Purse, phone. Phone? I find it. Here. My shelf. Phone on shelf. I hold it. Phone on table. Hello? Jaynie? Hello. Habalaba, bobolob, dinner. babala, beeboo, pay cow. Animals. Wow, FUN! Bye bye."


Purse is packed, she finally seems ready. "Hungry. Snacks, please. Mama, I hungry. Apple? Cracker, cheese?" Mama lets out a small sigh with a smile. "We have lots of time, Kami Lou. I will make some snacks. I am kind of hungry too." To the cupboard. Hhmmm. Popcorn! I didn't know we had popcorn. We never have popcorn. "Cheese, cracker. Bite of apple, please. POPCORN! I do it. Popcorn bowl. Here."


After a few bites, I realize I have forgotten a vital  detail. "Baby! Baby is hungry." I crawl down from my unsafe booster chair and bring my baby over. I feed her popcorn. She won't eat any. Mama says babies won't starve themselves. Does that apply to my babies too? Within minutes, I set her on the couch. I am done with snack. "All done. Pay cow? I climb. Ladder. Animals. I climb. Daddy? Daddy work? Ready. I go now."


Mama locks the door and I run ahead to the elevator. I get to push the down button and the number button if I beat Mama there. I always beat her there when we are leaving because she is busy locking the door. This keeps me on track so I don't dawdle once we walk in the building doors. "Pay cow. Push one. One button. I push it. Pay cow! Animals!" The 1 button takes us to the playground or the train. The 5 button takes us home. I only push those two buttons. If I push any more, I get in trouble. 



I bet I can do this all without Mama Roo here with me. I like her, though, so I'll still take her everywhere. She is still helpful sometimes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment