Thursday, April 4, 2013

Anna.

Today is the day I play with Anna. We play in the car, on the boat, and at her house. 

First, we get settled in the car. "Anna's seat. Kami's seat. Book. Sunny, glasses. Kami's glasses. Anna, ride, wee!" We are not impressed with Mama Roo's photography skills. I smile anyway. Anna does not.





We get out of the car to walk to the ferry. Mama insists on another picture.
I do not smile.


We walk 10 minutes to the ferry. Anna and I name lots of things we see. "Car, bus. Doggie, baby, people, tree, lights, boat. Bird, BIRD, BIRD." We chase the birds. "I laughing." Mama has already put away her camera. 

As always, the boat is SO fun. I brought two phones. "Anna, phone? This one. Trade. I sharing," Anna and I laugh and talk. "Snacks. Apple, apple? Please, Mama. Noodles." Anna's mama brought peanut butter and jelly. I want that. I eat half. "Thank you," I kiss in the air. Mama Roo forgets to make me those. She says it's because she doesn't like them so she forgets they exist.

After a long day of sitting, Mama Roo says I can play with Anna for just a minute before we go home. "First, we need another picture," she says. Sigh.
"Boo, boo, boo. Smile." Now give hugs. "Anna, hugs. Cute."






We are done with hugs and Mama Roo wants to go. I don't want to. She starts talking about her camera to Anna's Dad. Good. We will be here a while. I can still play. "Wa-wa?" Anna looks like she wants some too. Anna's mama gets us some. I kiss for thank you. "Oopsie. Wa-wa, table. Oopsie. Towel!?" Anna spills some. It's ok, we found a towel.





Anna shows me Ring Around the Rosie. I love it. I don't know when to stand and when to fall. I finally fall down. I rub my eyes. 



 We go home for a nap.

No comments:

Post a Comment