Sunday, November 3, 2013

High heels and car seats

Today I wear my tutu all day.

My friend had a birthday, the BIG 2, yesterday. I got a tutu there and now I will never take it off. Mama is thrilled.
Of course, I see the tutu right when I wake up. I insist it goes on immediately. "Mama, MY PINK TUTU! It's right there. I get it. Put it on. Please. I do it, wait you help. Peanut butter toast now. You make it for me?"
Mama says, "You forgot a word." "You make it for me, PLEASE?"


Mama is cleaning up like always. I venture into her closet, like always. High heels go with everything. High heels and tutus! I come waltzing out of the bedroom.

"Mama, look I in your shoes. You need these shoes? I wear them today. You use them later? I big shoes."


The only thing I want to do now is play in my car seat with these shoes on. Why would I take them off?
"Oh, this sippy. I be careful. Mama, I bein' careful."


I love high heels.

No comments:

Post a Comment