Friday, October 11, 2013

August rain.

Today, well this last month or two we have been playing catch up.

Mama says she was tired of taking pictures non-stop for months, but now she has picked up the camera again. I can use the camera too! "Mama, I see it? I hold it? I take a picture with you? No? Mama? Now? No? Maaammaaaaaaa...."


"It raining out there, Mama! I need a coat. Where my boots? You put boots in closet? I go get them. You wait. No, don't open the door yet. I not ready."

Mama explained she would be right back. She SAYS she has to get her boots, but I know she is trying to go have fun without me. I get mad so I sit by the door and wait for her....

Mama says I need pants. "No pants mama. I fetty." "You're seaty?" "Yep, no pants, I fetty. You have pants?"

We are finally ready. "Outside now! I go out there. Look, lots of rain. Here your abella. Daddy's, Mama's, Kami's." I point to all the umbrellas we have out.



"This my neighbors, Daddy. Sam, Nancy, there's Janet. There's kitty. That kitty go in there? What in there? I go in there?"

"No, we are going home now." Daddy leads me back to our garage.


1 comment: