Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Practicing to be a big sister

Today I hold a tiny little baby.

"Mama, I want to hold her! Just a little? I do it myself. I carry her? No? When she is bigger? K."


Mama tells me to sit on the couch and she pulls a pillow up close. Baby Kyla is the cutest. I want to take her home. Mama says we can't. She doesn't have the right milk for her. I'm confused, Mama has milk. We even have rice milk. I'll have to ask more questions later.

"Mama, I ready. You put her here. See, here. I hold her like this, I show you. I give her kisses? I be gentle. She likes those kisses? I like her."


Kyla's brother wants a turn now. He sits so patient and waits. Baby Kyla gets lots of love. I think her older brother and sister hold her lots. She doesn't even squirm much. She even gives us some smiles with brother.


It's fun holding Kyla. I can't wait until my baby gets here. Mama says it will be a while longer. I will hold her every day. We don't know what kind it is, but I only call the baby a girl.

We are getting ready to go. I like practicing being in a family with more kids. I want lots of kids in our family.


I think I'll be a good big sister.

No comments:

Post a Comment