Saturday, November 16, 2013

Fall= football, neck rubs, and throwing YEEEVES!

Today is the day there are lots of leaves!

Daddy Bear and I watch football. "RUN RUN! GET 'EM!" I shout when I see those uniforms line up.

I LOVED going to Mama and Daddy's college game last weekend. I yelled and danced. We went to eat with Daddy's "BIG BIG" friends. "Uncle Wazzy, Perk, Mr. Drew. Baby Emma coming? I want to kiss her! No Rocky. Rocky is BIG BIG too."


Today, we are just watching the game on TV. I don't know who is playing even though I ask 5 times in a row. They are lining up again, "RUN RUN." I stomp my foot on the ground just like when the quarterback sends the receiver into motion. Mama and Daddy didn't figure out what I was doing for a week. "I show you," I said one day when football was on. Mama still didn't get it until Daddy Bear told her. Girls. Oh, the players are moving, I see the ball, but it's on the ground now. "Oh, missed it. Daddy, they not get it?"

"Daddy, I sit on your lap? You put your hand here! Do it like Mama does!" I rephrase because Mama Roo asks me to. "Daddy do this, my neck here, PLEEESE?" Apparently I miss that word all the time. Who has time for politeness? I'll do it, though. When I say please, I usually get what I'm asking for. I like massages. I have been asking for them more. Mama thinks I'm growing, Daddy just thinks I'm smart.

While Daddy massages, I don't yell at the TV as much. Mama thinks I might actually fall asleep. She is wrong, I can't fall asleep, this feels too good. I'm glad my Daddy loves me. Daddy also loves me enough to go upstairs and get a dress for me. Mama doesn't let me do it because she thinks I'll make a mess of the closet. She is right, so I don't argue. I just get Daddy to come. This is what I look like when Daddy get's my clothes. This is a dress over my pajamas. I have no diaper and no underwear. Mama just shakes her head.

After the game, it's still light. Mama says if I change into "appropriate" clothes, we can go to the park. "I want to go! I wear a dress? I wear pants too? Where are my boots? You put my boots in the box? I not see them there. Where you put my boots?" Mama ignores most of my questions and disappears upstairs for what I can only hope to be to pick out clothes to go to the park in.

There are leaves EVERYWHERE at the park! "Yeeeves, Mama! I get them. You get some? Lellow Yeeves here. Yeeves go in your pockets?" I remember the water. "I frow these Yeeves in there?!" I jump up and down while I say it. Mama complies and follows suit.


There is a girl here! "A friend here too, Mama. This girl has yeeves. I want yeeves too." We throw the leaves over the edge and giggle together. "One in the water! That one in the water too. Where they go? You see them? I not see them."


It's time to go. "I take yeeves with you? I put them in Marshal car?" "No pumpkin Lou, we will come back and play with leaves later. Leaves don't belong in the car. Say, yes Mama." Grudgingly I agree, "Yes, Mama. I run to Marshal car???" I'm smiling once again. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment