Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Who says potty training and road trips don't mix?

Today is the day I see the farm.

Mama and I drive a REALLY REALLY long time the other day. We start driving in the morning then I fall asleep. When I wake up, I whine something Mama can't understand. She says, "I can't hear you. Are you thirsty?" I yell "POTTY!" She gets the message this time. Mama moves the car to the side of the road faster than I've ever seen. I go potty in the little potty WHILE I was in the backseat. Best part of the trip! I will insist on using the potty in the car from now on.

Today, I sleep on the way to the farm. I wake up and get to use the car potty again! I am a little sleepy and I don't find it amusing that Mama is taking my picture right now. She says something about a wedding montage, she is so weird. I don't get it, but she is keeps laughing to herself. Moms are weird.


 "Mama, I see those horses. Oh a goat, two goats. I on Daddy with the goats (Mama note: last time she crawled to the highest point on Chris to get away from the goats, lol!) Oh, stinky. Mama, what stinky is that?"

Mama says, "I think you might smell cow manure, Lou. It's the cow's poo poo. You won't notice it in a minute."

"Mama, I go see the newer (manure)? Where the cow? No cows over there..."


 "I see those birds. I go in there? You stay here (outside the cage). I go in. You lock it? Don't leave me. Don't come in. Stay here. Ok?"

"Look, there's that horse. One, two horses. I like that horses."


I'm glad Mama takes me to the farm. Those girls are here and they are so fun. I really like Ellie and Claire, and I watch every move Rachel makes. She is not quite an adult and I'm a kid so I like people that are still kids. I can sense the difference. Adults don't get it. Ellie and Claire give me snacks and show me the animals. Every once and I while I see a flash and movement, that must be that boy. I watch him close too. I don't know if I like boys. He moves too fast.

I like this farm. I want one. I have Mama convinced, it's just Daddy we are waiting on.

No comments:

Post a Comment