Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Measuring.

Today is the day I want to measure Isabella. 


I didn't tell her my plan. First, I find the measuring tape on the little table. Loudly I say, "Masure, masure," and run toward my puppy.


 "Ears, nose, masure. Tail, tail, masure, tail." 


Isabella likes it. When she doesn't run away, it means she likes it.


 Mama Roo says, "Let's measure you." I look down. There is my belly. "Belly, masure, belly button." Then I count. "Two, four, five, seven, eight." My belly is easy to measure.


Daddy Bear says I should consider measuring Isabella's tummy. He is willing to help. "Tickle," I giggle. Her fur is soft and her feet touch me when she wiggles into place. I lay the tape flat, "Masure, masure. Four, Five, Six," I count. 

"All done," I sigh. 



No comments:

Post a Comment