Thursday, June 6, 2013

Hoikuen.

Today, we go play with baby Sally and the Japanese kids.

Hoikuen= Playgroup. There are tons of playgroups (Japanese) you can come to for free here. It must be publicly funded because Mama doesn't have to pay for me. There is a sign for parenting classes, so it's kind of a resource center for families. Miss Brittany likes to bring little Sally, so she has lots of kids to play with.

We take a train AND a bus. I love both! I'm so excited. We see Sally when Mama swipes her Pasmo to get out of the Higashi-Zushi station. "Pasmo, here I hold it. Baby Sally!!! Here, I keep it safe," I nod my head enthusiastically to persuade Mama. This time, she says no. I forget all about it and watch Miss Brittany push her bike. Now, I have a new focus.

A few blocks later, we get there! I examine the bike as Mama and Brittany get situated. Inside we go!


As soon as I get my name tag, I run for the toys. Baby Sally latches on to her mama. Her loss, I'm not waiting around. Mama answers some questions and Miss Brittany answers most because she understands Japanese. "I found music! Look, here, these buttons are noisy." Baby Sally comes around eventually. Her mama comes with her. Man, to think I was ever that attached to Mama.... I guess people change.


Look, Baby Sally is on the slide! I'll bring some cubes over there and make it more fun. The Japanese kids have to go. "Bye bye. Go out the door. See you later. I on slide."




Playgroup makes me hungry. We go find some Ramen. YUM! I try to help Mama get her chopsticks ready. First, you tear them apart. Then you rub them together to get the splinters off. Now, we are ready to eat!



 We go home and now, I get to ride the zip line. Mama hasn't let me do it yet because I can't climb it on my own. She decides to make an exception and help me because she thinks I can hold on by myself. I can! "I do it. Help, mama. I push you? Ready, set, go!"


Come ride the zip line by our house!



No comments:

Post a Comment