Friday, June 7, 2013

Aburatsubo Marine Park.

Today we are going to see dolphins and penguins!

Aburatsubo Marine Park is like Sea World in San Diego, but about a tenth of the size. It was perfect for us little girls and Gabriel.

I love anything Emi loves. She is my friend. First, we go see the otters. There are babies and one is kissing (smelling) at us. It curls up for a nap and we are not interested anymore. "More otters? Otter nigh-night. Bye bye."


Emi brings her stroller, which I love. I like to see it, ride in it, hold on to it. Emi's mama doesn't mind. Sometimes, I call her mommy. Mama says we can go see the penguins soon. "Penis? Where penis?" Mama tries to correct me, but she is laughing. Penguins are not that funny, are they?


We go into the aquarium! "Big fish! Look, big big fish. Fish swimming. I see it!" I say it in my BIG BIG voice that Oma taught me.


Mama wants to get eaten by this shark. I'm not scared, it is not moving. Gabriel poses with us first, then Emi.  "Shark not moving. Those fish moving. Those fish in water. Holding Gabriel? Gabriel a boy. I do it?"


"Watching the fish! Where Emi go? Gabriel there. Emi? Oh, there you are." Emi and I giggle and play on the bench. We forget about the fish for a while. The mamas don't seem to notice because they are taking a break on the benches. The big show will play in a half hour. Mamas decide the park will be refreshing. Gabriel just sits in the grass. He knows we are at the park to PLAY, right? Babies are weird.



It's time for the dolphin show!!! The American music starts to play, then a very strange person with an alien mask comes out and makes some noises. The mamas are trying to laugh silently. They are not very successful, but it is loud, so maybe nobody will notice. Are we suppose to be laughing? Is this suppose to be funny? They seem confused and amused. The alien keeps talking and it looks like Mama might cry because she is laughing so hard. The dolphins start doing tricks and the show gets better. These dolphins are AMAZING. Emi and I are glued to the edge of our seat to watch them. I want to have a pet dolphin.






The show finale is a song with the dolphins "singing", a seal playing a piano, and another seal being a dj. This is definitely something we have never seen before! So fun. I think everyone should come see it! Mama is giggling still, somedays she just doesn't stop. This will probably be one of those days.





No comments:

Post a Comment